- For healthy, non-occupationally-exposed
humans the major route of exposure to copper is oral. The mean daily
dietary intake of copper in adults ranges between 0.9 and 2.2 mg.
- In some cases, drinking water may make a
substantial additional contribution to the total daily intake of
copper, particularly in households where corrosive waters have stood
in copper pipes.
- All other intakes of copper (inhalation
and dermal) are insignificant in comparison to the oral route.
- Eye Contact: Check for and remove
any contact lenses. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with
plenty of water for at least 15
minutes. WARM water MUST be used. Get medical attention.
- Skin Contact: Wash with soap and
water. Cover the irritated skin with an emollient. Get medical
attention if irritation develops.
- Inhalation: If inhaled, remove to
fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If
breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Get medical
- Ingestion: Do NOT induce vomiting
unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Never give anything
by mouth to an unconscious
person. If large quantities of this material are swallowed, call a
physician immediately. Loosen tight clothing such as a collar,
tie, belt or waistband.
who wants the informations on Application, Company profiles, Suppliers,
Data sheet, Toxicity, Patent, Products, Process can
Email as to