- A “driving school” is a business which, for compensation,
conducts or offers to conduct instruction in the operation of motor
- A driving school owner which is any person licensed by the
department to engage in the business of giving instruction for
compensation in the driving of motor vehicles or in the preparation
of an applicant for examination for a driver’s license issued by the
- An independent driving instructor is licensed to teach driving
instruction in a city with a population of less than 50,000, which
does not have within it an established licensed driving school.
- The city must be located in a county with a population of less
than 400,000; and the instructor must be employed as an accredited
teacher of automobile driver education or automobile driver training
under the provisions of the Education Code.
- “School for training drivers” means a business conducted by a
natural person, association, partnership, corporation or other
business entity, for the education of students, in a classroom or
motor vehicle, or both, in preparation for the examination for a
driver’s license or learner’s permit required by the department to
operate a motor vehicle.
- Driving instructors are one of the largest investments for any
driver’s education program, and the goal of the presentation was to
offer the new ideas and lesson.
- The greatest risk faced by young, novice drivers is in the
period immediately following licensing for solo driving. A total of
27 measures from 16 European countries were submitted for
consideration as potential best practice measures. 2 measures
relating to post-licence eco-driving training (Germany) fell outside
the scope of the included measures, leaving 25 ‘included measures’.
- Commercial drivers license (CDL) for Commercial drivers are
further denied the opportunity to clear violations from their record
by attending driving school, and are prohibited from obtaining
wants the information on
General, Driving schools,
Consultancy, Regulation, Business, Reports, License
can Email us to