General, Company profiles, Suppliers, Data sheet, Toxicity,
Application, Facts, Products.
Primary Information Services
Ordering Information .
Information @ a Glance
Ferbam is a chemical
compound from the group of dithiocarbamates ,
which, like other dithiocarbamates pesticides is used as well.
- Ferbam is a broad spectrum fungicide for the
control of certain diseases in fruit trees, small fruits and berries,
potatoes, ornamentals, conifers and tobacco.
- Among the most hazardous pesticides, the
fungicides thiram, ziram and ferbam are teratogens, neuro, reproductive
toxins, mutagens, and skin sensitizers.
- Symptoms of acute human poisoning include:
nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, lethargy, dizziness, ataxia,
confusion, drowsiness, flaccid paralysis and death.
- Highly toxic to both cold water and warm water
- The pesticide is moderately toxic to birds.
Generally the subcutaneous toxicity to mammals is high.
- Annual domestic ferbam usage is approximately
150,000 pounds . Ferbam rates per application and rates per year are
generally less than 6 .0 lbs ai/A and 60 lbs ai/A respectively. Major
ferbam use areas are in Florida, Massachusetts, and New Jersey.
Entrepreneurs who wants the
information on General, Company profiles,
Suppliers, Data sheet, Toxicity, Application, Facts, Products
can email us to