- Mucopain from ICPA contains Benzocaine.
Benzocaine is a local anesthetic commonly used as a topical pain
- Determination of benzocaine in mucopain gel is
done by HPTLC densitometry. HPTLC method for determination of
benzocaine and its applicability in the estimation in marketed
- Mucopain gel (ICPA Health products Itd.,
Ankleshwar) was purchased from a local pharmacy. Mucopain gel was
selected for benzocaine study since it can be extracted with much
- Small amount of local anesthetic (Dentipatch ,
Mucopain , Painless patch ,Lidocaine spray etc) is used for the
simple surgical procedure to insert the AbsoAnchor microimplant.
- The patient wase prescribed a topical anaesthitic
gel (Mucopain) as symptomatic treatment for drug-induced ulcers.
- There are 9 benzocaine-containing products
registered in Malaysia, of which 2 are in gel form for oral use (Mucopain,
wants the information on General, Suppliers,
Process, Suppliers, Safety reports can Email us to