Share  

Oleum

General, Raw Materials, MSDS, Suppliers, Product, Process, Patent, application, Company, Consultancy, Reports, Study

Primary Information Services

Home. Ordering Information. Contact

 

 

Information @ a Glance

  • Oleum is a colorless and it is to brown fuming vapor and the oleum consists of sulfuric acid.
  • The substance of Oleum can be absorbed into the body by inhalation in the oleum.
  • Oleum is a clear, colorless, oily liquid that is very corrosive.
  • The sulfuric acid is used in the manufacture of the fertilizers, explosives, other acids, and glue, in the pickling of metal, and in lead-acid batteries.
  • Oleum is a solution of the combined form sulfuric acid and sulfur trioxide.
  • Oleum is also known as fuming sulfuric acid.
  • The Oleum  is a mixture of the sulfuric acid with up to 80% free sulfur trioxide.
  • Oleum  is the corrosive and it is  commonly made up of various strengths, consisting of SO3 dissolved 100% H2SO4 in the oleum acid measurement.
  • In that oleum the 20% oleum contains SO3 and the remaining 80% contains H2SO4 by weight.
  • The application of sulfuric acid and oleum are produced the industrially in contact plants.
  • The  20% oleum is mostly used for the sulfation then the oleum sulfonation is mainly used for the sulfonation of alkyl benzene.
  • The uses of sulfur trioxide and oleum are exceptionally versatile reagents in the laboratory in preparation of oleum.
  • The fuming sulfuric acid is sulfonation can be operated as either a batch or continuous process.
  • In that process  it have advantages of low SO3 cost and low capital equipment cost.
  • Nowadays essentially all sulfuric acid and oleum produced in the United States is manufactured using the contact method.
  • The  raw materials for oleum sulfuric acid and sulfur trioxide.
  • The oleum range is 0 to 25 % free SO3, and the density measurement should be utilized again to calculate the H2SO4 concentration.
  • The measuring ranges are DPRn transducer & SPRn transducer.
  • The DPRn transducer range of temperature is 0 to 100 degree c and the concentration is 0 to 90 % w/w H2SO4 (or) 0 to 25% oleum.
  • The SPRn transducer range of temperature is 20 to 50 degree c and the concentration is 90 to 100 % w/w H2SO4.

Entrepreneur who want the information such as "General, Raw Materials, MSDS, Suppliers, Product, Process, Patent, application, Company, Consultancy, Reports, Study" about Oleum can email us to informer@eth.net, primaryinfo@gmail.com.

Primary Information Services
 21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2, 
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
 Phone: 91 44 22421080 
Email : informer@eth.net,
primaryinfo@gmail.com
Mobile numbers:9940043898, 9444008898  Fax : 91 44 22423753