|Information Profile @ a glance
- China and India export more than $150 million worth of human hair in
- Indian human hair is available in the colours of black and dark
brown, grey, white and brown. This can be described as straight, curly,
wavy and silky. Human hair waste collection by itself is a lucrative
- There are over 100 players in the Indian market.
US, UK, Indonesia and Malaysia are the major buyers of hair from India
- Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam in Andhra Pradesh
auctioned around 80 tonne of hair worth Rs 60 crore.
- There is a good demand for Indian hair in France, UK, US, Canada,
and other European countries
- Human hair can trap and hold spilled oil. Human hair has a quality
of adsorbing, rather than absorbing oil. That is, oil does not bond with
the hair; instead it accumulates in layers on the hairís surface. This
helps in easy recovery and reuse of the oil by simply squeezing it from
the collected bundles. Moreover, oil-saturated bundles of hair can be
burned as fuel.
- Human hair adsorbs up to five times its weight in oil while not
retaining water. A company produces oil-capturing hair mats to adsorb
- Human hair is a raw material source for L-cysteine, an amino acid
frequently used in baked goods such as pizza dough and bagels
- Cystine is a crystalline, sulphur containing amino acid. Hair and
skin are made up of 10% to 14% cystine. Natural cysteine and cystine
have been manufactured by hydrolysis and isolation from keratin protein
available in hair and feathers. Cystine is particularly abundant in
skeletal and connective tissues, hair and digestive enzymes
- Hair is used for making doll hairs and soft toys
- When Chemists, Companies make hair products, they test them on Human
Entrepreneur who want
the informations on "Analysis
, Production, Consultant, Company Profiles, Suppliers,
Market, Report "
can E-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org ,