- Dextrose is a type of sugar.
- Dextrose is the fundamental monomer
of all starchy products.
- Dextrose (AKA glucose) is a high GI (glycemic
index), fast absorbing type of simple carbohydrate.
- It allows our Chemical Industry
customers to produce the chemical structures they need from renewable
- It is available in various
granulometry and crystalline structure, tailored towards specific
- Our highest purity dextrose is
available in liquid powder form, as well as a liquid.
- Dextrose is produced by enzyme
hydrolysis of starch (e.g., from corn) or cellulose (e.g., from woody
- The effect of bovine somatotropin (bST)
in mid-lactating Nili-Ravi buffaloes (n = 18) given varying levels of
Enzose (corn dextrose) in a urea-treated wheat straw (UTWS).
- Starch is liquefied and saccharified
using an enzyme-enzyme conversion process to produce dextrose syrups.
- A laboratory-scale cross-flow
microfiltration system was used to clarify the hydrolysate to obtain a
99% yield (VCR of 100) of the clarified dextrose syrup.
- When plane polarized light is passed
through a dextrose solution, the plane of polarization is rotated as the
result of optical activity of the carbohydrates.
- Dextrose is used by bodybuilders and
athletes to induce an insulin spike and replace glycogen in muscle cells
which is lost during training.
- Acid-citrate-dextrose (ACD) was
superior to EDTA and heparin for preservation of neutrophil function in
- The efficacy of simple dextrose
prolotherapy in elite kicking-sport athletes with chronic groin pain
from osteitis pubis and/or adductor tendinopathy has been determined.
- 10% Dextrose Injection solution in
contact with the plastic bag can leach out certain of its chemical
components in very small amounts, however, testing was supportive of the
safety of the plastic container materials.
Market & Report
- Similar to glucose syrup, the
dominant beverage use of dextrose is in malt beverages, largely
reflecting growth in light beer consumption.
- Use of dextrose in dairy products is
by far the smallest domestic market, representing less than 1 percent of
dextrose use in domestic food and beverage products.
- An experiments show an average
consumption per gram weight of heart muscle per hour of 1. 3 milligrams
- It has been reported that
hyperosmolar dextrose, applied intragastrically, has a preventive effect
by providing direct energy to the gastric
Entrepreneur who wants the
information on "General Information, Analysis Process,
Technology, Applications, Patent, Consultants, Product, Function, Company Profiles, Reports,
Market" can E-mail us to