- Hoodia gordonii is a leafless spiny succulent plant
with medicinal uses.
- Hoodia (pronounced HOO-dee-ah) is a cactus-like plant that grows
primarily in the semi-deserts of South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, and
- Normal Hoodia Gordonii diet pills contain only
200-400 mg of hoodia.
- Hoodia Gordonii is
protected plants found in plains and rocky areas.
- Several species of
Hoodia are eaten raw.
Hoodia gordonii can under ideal conditions live for 25 years
in cultivation. Hoodia gordonii is said to be the easiest Hoodia to
- It is used to extreme heat (above 40°C), but it can survive in
relatively low temperatures (–3°C).
- Hoodia gordonii propagation (natural reproduction of the species) in
the wild is threatened and cultivation is so difficult.
- The Hoodia gordonii plant grows wild in an area stretching from the
Ceres-Karoo (Koue Bokkeveld) through the Northern Cape and as far north
as the desert regions of Namibia and the Kalahari.
- The problem with
cultivated hoodia, according to Millennium Health, is that it is
being harvested too soon.
- Hoodia Gordonii is all-natural remedy, reducing appetite and working
as a worthy medicine in your battle with obesity and weight losing
- Hoodia Gordonii is a natural plant that takes 5 years to mature.
- Hoodia gordonii
is a succulent containing excess moisture that needs to be removed
in order to make an effective, concentrated powder. The process by
which that moisture is removed to yield the powder is called an
- The weight loss
supplement Hoodia Gordonii which is only grown in certain part of
the world can be found on the ingredients label of many diet pills
on the market today.
retail market for weight management products was estimated by
Euromonitor International to be worth US$0.93bn (?0.73) in Europe.
- The price of raw
hoodia is the price companies pay for hoodia gordonii that is used
in their diet pills and other hoodia products.
Entrepreneur who wants the informations
on "General Information, Cultivation,
Process, Technology, Applications, Patent, Consultants, Company Profiles,
Reports, Market, Suppilers" can E-mail us to