Xin Lian, senshinren, kirata, chiretta, king of
bitters, The Creat, Hara Chirayata, Fa Thalaai ...)
on CD ROM
- Kalmeg is a principal herb in
the domestic medicine called 'Alui', which is given to infants.
- Kalmeg is widely available in ArabiaIt is mentioned in the
official pharmacopoeia of India.
- Andrographis paniculata, the Kalmegh of Ayurveda is an erect
annual herb extremely bitter in taste in each and every part of
the plant body.
- Andrographis paniculata has been standardized to contain 10% of
Andrographolide as Kalmeg extract.
- Kalmegh Extract is done by Collecting of fresh leaves and
purified by washing. Then it is dried and extraction is done by
using suitable extractor and packing in aseptic manner for
further use and storage.
- In India Kalmegh extract is used for blood purification.
- A. paniculata is used as a wonder drug in traditional Siddha and
Ayurvedic systems of medicine as well as in tribal medicine in
India and some other countries for multiple clinical
- Kalmegh is used mainly for liver disorders and jaundice.
- Kalmegh extract is a potent Liver stimulant, and cures a number
of liver aliments.
The CD ROM
Contains all about these herbs, Details
of Government assistances, medical uses,
cultivation, extraction, Large companies list , market survey
reports, importers contact information valuable for
Entrepreneurs in this Business.
Order the CD ROM Today.
SME Info Consultant
Promotion Services .
Garment Buyers . Clients
Gums & Resins . Ad
Associates Wanted .
My Inbox. Resume
Help Line .Article