- Leno bag can be woven into small, medium and big meshes. They can have plain drawstring or woven drawtape for different applications. Heat sealed labels with your logo on the bags are available. The sparse mesh of Leno bags allows respiration that helps preserves freshness and provide clear view of the bag's content.
- Mesh Bags can be offered in a variety of (washable, color fast) colors that can also be used for group and customer identification. Using a variety of colors can help you easily identify bags for multiple users. Screen printing services are available on some mesh and poly/cotton materials.
- The bags made from Lino and Jute materials were filled with potatoes and the mouth of the bag was closed by stitching. The quantity packed per sack was 25 kg.
Transport worthiness tests indicated that the performance of jute bags and leno bags were satisfactory. No damage to the bags nor to the product was observed. The stack load test also indicated that at the end of 40 days about 12% spoilage occurred in jute bags and 8% spoilage occurred in leno bags respectively.
- The production process of highly durable PP woven bags which is designed with a flexible work flow to customize production according to the requirements of each customer. Quality checks are integrated into each and every process to ensure hi quality standards of products.
- Major supermarket chains, retail stores and produce growers choose CLAF® mesh produce bags because CLAF® makes their products look better and last longer.
- An increasing number of buyers of PP bags in the US and EU shifting some of their sourcing from China to Vietnam, demand for one companies products are expected to continue to sustain growth rates above 20%.
- Approximately 70% of the company’s products are exported to the US and European countries including Italy, France, Switzerland, Belgium and the Czech Republic.
who want the information on Production
Process, Applications, Patent, Company Profiles, Project, Raw material
Suppliers, Reports, Products can email us to