Informer for Small Industry ,
Service Enterprises & Business Entrepreneurs
Radio Frequency Identification Technology - RFID
Business Opportunities on CD ROM - Contents headlines
| Take a Quiz ?
- What is RFID?
- What is Bar Code ?
- What is the difference ?
- Why is RFID required by Business Organizations today?
- What are the Key Components of RFID ?
- How Large is the RFID Market ?
- What is the Investment Required
- What is the ROI - Return On Investment ?
- How do we estimate RFID Set up Cost ?
- Is RFID for you ?
- Are you ready for RFID?
- Whom to contact for what?
Find Answers in the CD ROM
- Wal-Mart has asked its vendors to pick up the entire cost, without
any increase in product price. It has set a January 2005 deadline
for 100 of its vendors and the rest must supply RFID-enabled
products by 2006.
- Indian Software Companies in the field
- RFID Training in India
- Forrester research predicts that by 2007-2008, adoption of very
cheap RFID tags (sub $0.01 level) could explode to over 20 to 40
billion RFID tags
- RFID technology consulting companies in India
- Indian Retail implementing RFID - Pilot project to cost Rs.30
- Apparel Exporters, Pharmaceutical Companies, IT Companies are
about to invest in RFID Projects in India
Entrepreneur who want the information can E-Mail to
St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 044 22421080
Email : email@example.com
Mobile numbers:9940043898, 9444008898 Fax: 91 044 22423753