- The toothbrush is an instrument
consisting of a small brush on a handle used to clean teeth through
- Toothbrushes are offered with
varying textures of bristles, and come in many different sizes and
- Toothbrushes are often made from
synthetic fibers, although natural toothbrushes are also known in many
parts of the world.
- Toothbrushing is such a familiar
process that it is easy to forget how crucial it is to oral health and
how important it is to brush properly.
- The technique of toothbrushes with
a built-in camera will shoot photos of each of our teeth when we are
doing our daily toothbrushing.
- Electric toothbrushes are helpful
for individuals with limited mobility or dexterity in their hands, such
as people afflicted with arthritis
- The first sonic toothbrush from
Oral-B is specifically designed to offer you complete mouth
- When used on the tongue the sonic
waves can penetrate up to 3 mm in advance of the actual bristles and
reach deep into the taste buds to effectively loosen and eliminate
halitosis causing bacteria that can’t be reached by a normal tongue
scraper or toothbrush.
- The oscillating-rotating power
toothbrush technology provides dental professionals and consumers with
additional home care tools to help improve oral health.
- Plastic is mixed and shaped into
pellets. The pellets are then placed in an injection molding machine,
which heats the plastic until it is melted.
- The bristles, which are usually
made of nylon, are positioned into the core of the handle
- The toothbrush passes through a
trimming machine which slices the bristles to the correct length and
shape for the particular design.
- The process of teeth cleaning
depends on various parameters, such as the geometry of the toothbrush,
the arrangement of the bristles on the toothbrush’s head and the right
- This “diving” process has to be
simulated via the FEM analysis as a bending of the bristles at the
surface of the teeth.
- Toothpaste manufacturers already
have a presence in the market and believe they can make a product that
will complement their toothpastes.
- With an estimated $20 million
advertising and promotional campaign, the dual-color brush will feature
uniquely tufted bristles that massage gums while cleansing
- Oral-B has been a player in the
electric toothbrush market for some time and has a long history of
success in this area, from the professional to the home user of "oral
- The electric toothbrush market is
obviously changing, with more "budget" models entering the scene,
starting from around £5.
- The market share of the toothbrush
helps the company to assess its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
marketing have remained virtually unchanged for over 100 years.US
toothbrush market is a $330, 000, 000 dollar
Entrepreneur who wants the
informations on "Processing, Technology, Applications, Equipment
Suppliers, Market, Reports, Company Profiles" can
Order the CD-ROM