Utencils                                                                                          Process, Technology, Applications, Patent, Products, Consultants, Company Profiles, Reports, Market                                           Primary Information Services                                                   Home. Ordering Information. Contact

Information @ a Glance

General
  • A tool or device is a piece of equipment which typically provides a mechanical advantage in accomplishing a physical task. The most basic tools are simple machines. For example, a crowbar simply functions as a lever. The further out from the pivot point, the more force is transmitted along the lever. When particularly intended for domestic use, a tool is often called a utensil.
  • Cookware and bakeware are types of food preparation containers commonly found in the kitchen. Cookware comprises cooking vessels, such as saucepans and frying pans, intended for use on a stove or range cooktop. Bakeware comprises cooking vessels intended for use inside an oven. The terms cookware and bakeware are not exclusive, and it is possible for a single utensil to be used as both cookware and bakeware.

Production & Technology

  • Raw materials used in the manufacture of brass utensils are called silly and gully in the local jargon. Silly and Gully is the mixture of many metals namely- Copper, Zinc, Lead, etc.
  • The success of TONER brand utensils is a result of the high level of professional expertise of the firmís employees, who continually work to develop new utensil designs and production technology. The high quality and consumer utility of the final products is guaranteed.

Application

  • Stainless steels are selected for food contact application because they are resistant to corrosion, inert, easily cleaned and sterilized without loss of properties, and can be fabricated by a variety of techniques into robust structures. The selection of an appropriate stainless steel grade is critical to the success of any food contact application.
  • The many unique values provided by stainless steel make it a powerful candidate in materials selection. Stainless steel is technically known as heat and corrosion resisting steel. Stainless steel is an alloy of iron which contains at least 10% chromium (Cr). This addition of chromium define the unique properties [stainless, corrosion and heat resisting].
  • Plate materials are manufactured by rolling. Rolling is one of the processing methods, in which a pair of rolls installed in parallel is rotated to roll out an aluminum ingot called a slab into a thinner product.

Market

  • About 70% of countryís stainless steel is used to make utensils while the rest 30% goes in various sectors such as construction, equipment used for industrial applications in sectors such as petrochemical, medical, food processing and pharmaceuticals. Generally 1-4% of nickel is used in utensils and about 8% in industrial applications.
  • The Japanese market is overflowing with a surprisingly large variety of imported household products. As such, it is necessary to concentrate on products that allow both private shops and chain stores to express their individuality.

Enterpreneure who want the information on "General, Production, Technology, Applications, Patent, Products, Consultants, Company Profiles, Suppliers & Buyers, Reports, Market, Guide" can E-Mail us to informer@eth.net, primaryinfo@gmail.com

Primary Information Services
 21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2, 
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
 Phone: 91 44 22421080 
Email :
informer@eth.net, primaryinfo@gmail.com
Mobile numbers:9940043898, 9444008898  Fax : 91 44 22423753